If you are placing a reward block, please take a read through on the placement rules.
Spirit of the rules: The reward block is intended as a reward for players completing a challenge you have built. It is also acceptable to use one as a town guestbook.
- An active, populated town may place one 'open' reward block (that does not require a challenge to reach) for use as a guestbook. An empty town that only contains a townstone and a reward block does not qualify.
- For blocks placed at the end of a challenge, it should take at least 5~10 minutes to solve the challenge (ie, end of a dungeon or a end of a complex maze)
- Block must be reachable / challenge must be accomplishable
- Alt characters are not allowed and will be permabanned on sight.
- Fee doors are not allowed to be used in conjunction with reward blocks at all.
- Reward block must be publicly accessible.