I just picked this up for $1 (including shipping from Hong Kong to USA):
- Head to retailmenot and plug in "mousepad" for mousepad deals. Grab one of the $.99 mousepad coupon codes
- I went with a company called Artscow.
- You might not want to use your main e-mail, because they're going to spam it with stuff every day, even if you opt out during registration.
- I got the "Large Mousepad"
- Here's some art you can use.
- It ships from Hong Kong, so it takes a couple weeks to arrive. On the plus side, this probably means international shipping isn't extra.
EDIT: Apparently not all the codes there get you the $1 pad + free shipping. Try this one: Z099MOUSEPADNSQNK or the others on the retailmenot site.
Check out last week's livestream that explains how to find, download, create, edit, and share mods.
Build 2299 adds text localization for the new GIF Creator and Sync features.
- Customize your keybinds (for instance for AZERTY keyboards). When starting the game via AESU, check 'File > Show Resolution Options on Launch' then launch the game. On the input tab, you will be able to adjust the keys.
- Level graphic is now displayed on level up
- Mouse panning enabled while in sell mode
- Quick jump from buy mode to sell mode just by pressing sell key
- Camera scroll speed should no longer be dependent on FPS
- Text size changes to registration page for some languages
AESU on Windows has been updated to version 5 to include a fix that prevents a popup window from showing when "Next" is clicked on the Popular Blueprint Ideas tab.
This AESU build is optional -- Windows users can download from the download page or via Steam. AESU4 for Mac and Linux already include these fixes.
Now you can easily record a GIF with March of Industry! Simply head to the options menu and use the new GIF Recorder tool. You can even set an optional caption.
Which makes a nice GIF:
I'm planning to do a livestream Sunday at 1PM Pacific (convert to your timezone)
- Show how to use Mod Sync to choose some mods and download them into March of Industry
- Create a blueprint live and then download it in-game
- Maybe give out some Steam keys 😉
It will be streamed on our twitch page.
Now you can download resource and weapon blueprints into the game. This allows you to make & share your own resources and weapons!
Simply click Sync on blueprints that you want to download. When you next start the game, they will be downloaded automatically.
You can manually tune a blueprint's parameters (for instance, its ingredients), by modifying the appropriate file inside March of Industry\game\MarchOfIndustry_Data\StreamingAssets\ResourceMods\MOD_ID.resmod
If a blueprint needs to be updated, you can force it to be re-downloaded by deleting the appropriate .resmod's.
You'll note that when editing blueprints, you can now select whether they are resources or weapons.
There's also now a forgot password page, a link to blueprints from the options menu, and the build number is moved to be inside the options menu.