A point and click adventure game in a DOSpunk visual style.
Story: A group of youths discover a conspiracy in their town that has destroyed all waves. They take it upon themselves to restore waves to the city! But what is the true purpose of the conspiracy?
Runs about 25 minutes based on our playtester.
Warning: This story gets a bit dark. Intended for mature audiences.
Download / Play
- Kongregate / Web (recommend Firefox)
- WebGL (recommend Firefox)
- Windows v3 Download
- Original jam version 1 (for reference, not recommended)
- This game was made in 48 hours (not including a few quick fixes after the jam).
- Intended for play on 720p or 1080p aspect ratio.
- You may post videos of this game to your youtube channel.
Post jam quick fixes:
- UI tidied up
- Intro screen animation added
- WebGL build created
- Fixed phantom Ardito bug
- Fixed bug where you could get the bank vault contents before opening it
Written and implemented by
ASCII Bitmap Font by Creature
Code New Roman by Sam Radian
Pacific Science Center
Thank you for playing.