As a thank you to both new and old players, I want to do a little giveaway:
- For players who have Voted Yes to us on Greenlight, I will thank you with 500 gold,
- For players who have Liked us on Facebook or Followed us on Twitter, I will thank you with 500 gold
- (For maximum possible of 1000 gold total)
To get your thank you gift, e-mail me at PR+THANKYOU@ArchiveEntertainment.com
- For verification of FB/Twitter like, please include FB/Twitter name.
- For verification of Greenlight Yes vote, please include or link to a screenshot of the yes button pressed. (Don't know how to screenshot? Check out this guide)
Giveaway ends in four days - July 3rd -- so enter it NOW! (Yes, if you previously liked/yes'ed the game a long time ago, you can still enter). Boring legal stuff: One entry per person. I am not affiliated with facebook/twitter/valve/zuul/etc. No purchase necessary to win. Approximate cash value of each prize is 1/100th of a cent.
Thanks for your support!
PS - Don't forget if you share the game with a friend using Menu > Refer, you and your friend can get additional gold.
We're part of a mega livestream on Saturday called The Greenlight Supershow. I'll be talking about the game and hopefully we'll have some new players from the interwebs joining us to play live. It should be a lot of fun, and it'd be awesome to see some of the community playing along.
Our slot is 10pm EDT -- click here to get the broadcast time in your local timezone and a calendar invite.
Be sure to swing by... I may even give out a token or two live on the air 😉
I realized yesterday when wolfhoofs suggested it that I had never actually gotten around to adding emote support. (Oops :P) So today I've added a /me command you can use to perform roleplay-type actions in chat.
/me adds emote support
would be broadcast as :
* Sim9 adds emote support
TLDR: Newsbar should work again and I officially hate twitter now.
Just a shoutout to everyone who has contributed to the wiki -- great stuff guys! Keep it up! 🙂
"Over 11 terabytes of Microsoft Products are available to you" 0_0
Excited to be a @BizSpark Startup! Thanks @WINetwork