A point and click adventure game in a DOSpunk visual style.
Story: A group of youths discover a conspiracy in their town that has destroyed all waves. They take it upon themselves to restore waves to the city! But what is the true purpose of the conspiracy?
Runs about 25 minutes based on our playtester.
Warning: This story gets a bit dark. Intended for mature audiences.
Download / Play
- WebGL (recommend Firefox)
- Kongregate / Web (recommend Chrome)
- Windows v4 Download
- Original jam version 1 (for reference, not recommended)
- This game was made in 48 hours (not including a few quick fixes after the jam).
- Intended for play on 720p or 1080p aspect ratio.
- You may post videos of this game to your youtube channel.
Post jam quick fixes:
- UI tidied up
- Intro screen animation added
- WebGL build created
- Fixed phantom Ardito bug
- Fixed bug where you could get the bank vault contents before opening it
v4 fixes: (2/28/17)
- Main music extended & misc sounds added
- Decreased seams on tiles everywhere (download version only)
- Fixed bug where you could get stuck in science facility if you entered without radio
- Fixed bug where you could teleport to beginning of game by using main door to science facility
- Ardito now comes out of a door, instead of from nowhere
- You can now try to give Tim his shoe back
Written and implemented by
ASCII Bitmap Font by Creature
Code New Roman by Sam Radian
Pacific Science Center
Thank you for playing.
This weekend I participated in a 48hour game jam. Each participant was randomly assigned a game idea. I received "Business Dogs...? F###, I don't know."
So I designed a game where you acquire knowledge so you CAN know, and in doing so eventually get hired to be a BUSINESS DOG. (If you know enough human business knowledge, people won't realize you're a dog!)
Sneak around and find business knowledge to win!
- Compatible with WASD or X360 controller (you could also rebind Horizontal, Vertical, and Look Axis in input options during startup).
- On the part with the six rotating guards standing around pillars, sometimes they get out of sync and it can make things really difficult / impossible. Sorry.
- Designed for 720p/1080p. Not sure what'll happen on other aspect ratios
Those two guys ^
Unity tips from Chad Jenkins
Impact Label font Michael Tension
Lazy Dog font by Paul Neave
Thanks for playing!
Over the weekend I participated in the LD34 gamejam. I wrote and made some art for a short Comedy/Adventure game, which was produced in roughly two days. It's pretty rough, but people at the jam site seemed to think it was funny, so hopefully you will too 🙂
v1 - Jam Build [Windows]
Music and Sound
Carl Craig Juarez
Word Wrapping Message Boxes, by: KilloZapit
Skip Title Screen
Fullscreen++ v2.2 for VX and VXace by Zeus81
Galv's Use Item on Event
Galv’s Use Item on Event V.1.5
A spaceship named Aria crashed into your front yard! Now it's up to you to find the parts she needs to escape Earth.
A humorous adventure gamejam entry for last weekend's jam.
Download (windows only)
- Download v1 - Official Gamejam Submission
- Download v3 - Fixes crash on use item in pool bug [<<recommended download]
Voting has closed, thanks for your votes!