We are happy to release a new build of Dragon Audit on Steam + AESU with the following updates:
- New translation: Chinese (Simplified).
- Polish font consistency: fixed font mixing by adding a method to prevent that via a tuneable parameter in the LanguageInfo.json file. (Note – if you prefer the old style mixing multiple fonts, you can just remove the relevant line in that file to get the old style back).
- Updated TMP to enable Dynamic fonts (useful for languages with many characters/glphys without using lots of memory).
- Fix Brazilian Portuguese not referencing button correctly in tutorial.
- Pulled in a few misc text changes to other languages.
General bug fixes:
- Menus: select something if player is trying to move controller but nothing selected.
- Prevent POI hotkey opening on the minigame since it conflicts with bumper buttons (on controllers).
- Fix for stray line near Ayraw’s horn on extras menu / new game menu.
- Framerate optimizations for Castle level when running in low-res objects mode.