Made in 48 hours (and 35KB!)
A free gamejam internet multiplayer game where you fight harpies that are invading your mattress store, only to become them when you lose.
Made in one weekend! Download here.
You are a robotic science dragon who has crash landed on a hostile planet. Many of your systems are broken — defeat enemies to collect their technology (screws) and repair yourself (R key). Bigger enemies are more powerful, and tend to spawn further away from your start position.
I made a new game jam game this weekend: In Terrible Transit, you make the most inefficient transit network you can!
Riders start at houses and want to go to offices. Riders will pay you while they ride your trains (until they run out of money (they turn red)).
How big can you make your terrible transportation empire?
Itch page (both HTML5 version and PC Download — Download version has better performance)
Additional Gameplay Notes
– Destroying a building costs $50, other prices as marked.
– There is no restart, so just restart the game (sorry).
– Okay to stream / post videos on youtube, etc.
– High scores to be pinned & discussed in DragonAudit.com Discord #offtopic room.
– There must be at least one train track next to train stop for trains to go there or spawn.
– In info mode, you can only click the engine to get the train popup.
– WASD camera, QE rotate, ZX zoom
Drive to bus stops and pick up / drop off passengers by driving past them. Don’t stop, because if you stop, the bus explodes.
How high can you get your trips completed score before you crash or explode?
A gamejam game/trailer I made in 48 hours!
Download it here.
This is a gamejam game I made this weekend in 48 hours.
In your home, many appliances are now connected to the internet! It is useful, but is there a hidden danger? Yes.
One player plays the human, and the rest playing internet connected
devices in the house. Work together to bake a cake for your penguin
(which is also an internet appliance).
The game is intended for streamers to play with their audience, or maybe for playing with several people at a house party…? Made in 48hrs.
Download it here! It’s multiplayer, so please try to play with at least one friend 🙂
This is a gamejam game I made this weekend in 48 hours. It is a First Person Gambler set on a space riverboat. Pirates have invaded, fend them off using your gun and gambling skills!
How to Play
Your gun has three modes:
- Normal (LMB) – Shoot enemies
- Expectigun (RMB) – Gamble. Deals three cards to determine damage dealt to enemy, one is chosen at random. If you’re quick, you can shoot cards to remove them and change the odds.
- Unexpectigun (MMB or ‘R’ key) – Extreme gamble: these outcomes will sometimes be bad for you! You’ll need to be a quick shooter to avoid them, but even then sometimes you get an unexpectedly good or bad hand.
Level up by defeating enemies, giving you stronger attacks.
Defeat the two Pirate Leaders to win!
Windows Download on Itch.io
A point and click adventure game in a DOSpunk visual style.
Story: A group of youths discover a conspiracy in their town that has destroyed all waves. They take it upon themselves to restore waves to the city! But what is the true purpose of the conspiracy?
Runs about 25 minutes based on our playtester.
Warning: This story gets a bit dark. Intended for mature audiences.
Download / Play
- WebGL (recommend Firefox)
- Kongregate / Web (recommend Chrome)
- Windows v4 Download
- Original jam version 1 (for reference, not recommended)
- This game was made in 48 hours (not including a few quick fixes after the jam).
- Intended for play on 720p or 1080p aspect ratio.
- You may post videos of this game to your youtube channel.
Post jam quick fixes:
- UI tidied up
- Intro screen animation added
- WebGL build created
- Fixed phantom Ardito bug
- Fixed bug where you could get the bank vault contents before opening it
v4 fixes: (2/28/17)
- Main music extended & misc sounds added
- Decreased seams on tiles everywhere (download version only)
- Fixed bug where you could get stuck in science facility if you entered without radio
- Fixed bug where you could teleport to beginning of game by using main door to science facility
- Ardito now comes out of a door, instead of from nowhere
- You can now try to give Tim his shoe back
Written and implemented by
ASCII Bitmap Font by Creature
Code New Roman by Sam Radian
Pacific Science Center
Thank you for playing.
This weekend I participated in a 48hour game jam. Each participant was randomly assigned a game idea. I received “Business Dogs…? F###, I don’t know.”
So I designed a game where you acquire knowledge so you CAN know, and in doing so eventually get hired to be a BUSINESS DOG. (If you know enough human business knowledge, people won’t realize you’re a dog!)
Sneak around and find business knowledge to win!
- Compatible with WASD or X360 controller (you could also rebind Horizontal, Vertical, and Look Axis in input options during startup).
- On the part with the six rotating guards standing around pillars, sometimes they get out of sync and it can make things really difficult / impossible. Sorry.
- Designed for 720p/1080p. Not sure what’ll happen on other aspect ratios
Those two guys ^
Unity tips from Chad Jenkins
Impact Label font Michael Tension
Lazy Dog font by Paul Neave
Thanks for playing!
Over the weekend I participated in the LD34 gamejam. I wrote and made some art for a short Comedy/Adventure game, which was produced in roughly two days. It’s pretty rough, but people at the jam site seemed to think it was funny, so hopefully you will too 🙂
v1 – Jam Build [Windows]
Music and Sound
Carl Craig Juarez
Word Wrapping Message Boxes, by: KilloZapit
Skip Title Screen
Fullscreen++ v2.2 for VX and VXace by Zeus81
Galv’s Use Item on Event
Galv’s Use Item on Event V.1.5