In tonight’s 2:30am-i’m-super-exhausted-update-even-though-2:30-is-super-early, we bring you:
- Quest reminder window highlights changes, so as you kill mobs there’s a little animation to go with that
- Quest reminder window glows green when a new quest is added
- Quest reminder nicely lines up dashes and line breaks after dashes
- Pumpkins are out of season, and so no longer in the shop. Although I would TOTALLY eat some pumpkin pie right now, because I forgot to get in on that during Thanksgiving. That has nothing to do with this update though.
- Monsters no longer try to attack disconnected players
- Swording can only be done every 100ms now
Tentative target date for Steam launch is Friday the 13th (lucky!), although this could shift. I plan to send out keys to ALL beta requestors after we’ve moved over to the new shiny servers — early next week.